Education Secure Cloud Computing &
24/7 Managed Security Services
THOSE IN education - INCLUDING k-12 schools, counties, towns, and boards of trustees - HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP THE 50 MILLION students in the usa, SAFE AND SECURE.
US Cyber Vault is your trusted cybersecurity expert to identify, assess, and mitigate cyber risks in IT infrastructure across your school district's operations, including technologies for:
- Software, apps, and online programs including Google and Microsoft for classrooms
- Web-based testing and teaching tools such as Noodle or Khan Academy
- Student portals, email, and secure Internet access
- Student transcript, health and personally identifiable information (PII) including social security
- Teacher, staff, and administrator payroll and personally identifiable information (PII) including social security
Key Education Cyber Security Facts:
- Unlike Federal, banking or other private sector regulated industries, K-12 schools have no organization like the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guiding them how to best safeguard their information.
- The US Department of Education (DoED) does not track school cyber-attacks.
- The majority of school cyber-attacks go unreported.
- Education is lagging behind both company and government security efforts.
- The first step to better protecting our schools from cyber threats is to identify what digital assets are “critical.”