Big Data Cloud Computing Security
PETABYTES OF CRITICAL BIG DATA MAKE AN INCREASINGLY ATTRACTIVE TARGET FOR CYBER ATTACKERS. SECURE YOUR hadoop, ORACLE, spark, MONGODB, OR SQL DATA IN US CYBER VAULT AND LET YOUR DATA SCIENTISTS GET BACK TO ANALYTICS.
The power of Big Data delivers cost reduction, faster, better decision making and the creation of new products and services. However, Security and privacy issues are magnified by the three V’s of big data: Velocity, Volume, and Variety. These factors include variables such as large-scale cloud infrastructures, diversity of data sources and formats, streaming nature of data acquisition and the increasingly high volume of inter-cloud migrations.
Consequently, traditional security mechanisms, which are tailored to securing small-scale static (as opposed to streaming) data, often fall short. The Top 10 Big Data security challenges are:
· Secure computations in distributed programming frameworks
· Security best practices for non-relational data stores
· Secure data storage and transactions logs
· End-point input validation/filtering
· Real-Time Security Monitoring
· Scalable and composable privacy-preserving data mining and analytics
· Cryptographically enforced data centric security
· Granular access control
· Granular audits
Securely operate petabytes of Big Data workloads in US Cyber Vault with light speed velocity, real time security monitoring and military-grade encryption.